Notary Public

Notary Public

notary public notaries public


Acorn Solicitors can authenticate or legalise almost anything, and provide consular legalisation or an apostille, as appropriate. 

We will be happy to quote for any work, so that you know what your costs will be.

Jill Sinclair is the Notary Public here at Acorn Solicitors. She is based in our Street office but is happy to travel to Taunton for appointments.

You may need to see a Notary to:

Sign a Power of Attorney for use abroad
Get a certified copy of your passport
Open a bank account abroad
Make a statutory declaration or swear an oath or swear an affidavit
Buy or sell property abroad, have a translation certified
Confirm your single status in order to marry abroad
Witness a declaration regarding a lost passport or your share certificates
Get an apostille or other legalisation
Set up a company branch office abroad
Sign an acknowledgment
Have your contracts authenticated
Have closing documents for a mortgage, sale or loan
Assign patents, trademarks or domain names
Assign any other documents for abroad, which require a notary stamp
Have notarised copies made of your qualifications or other documents

You may also like