Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity!
We are offering you the fantastic opportunity of writing your Will for FREE during the first week of June! All we ask for is a donation to one of our local charities.
The charities you can choose from are:-
- Age UK Somerset aims to promote the wellbeing of all older people, and to help make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. Visit http://www.ageuk.org.uk/somerset/ for more information.
- SENSE (Glastonbury) work with a wide range of people who are deafblind or have sensory impairments, as well as those who have a single-sensory impairment with additional needs. Visit https://www.sense.org.uk/ for more inforation.
- Somerset Wildlife Trust protects vulnerable wildlife and preserves Somerset’s wild places. Visit http://www.somersetwildlife.org for more information.
- Stand Against Violence aims to reduce and prevent street violence by delivering education, resources and workshops to young people. Visit http://standagainstviolence.co.uk/ for more information.
- Taunton Association for the Homeless aim to house, assist, support and empower homeless people in Somerset, maximise their potential and promote independence. Visit http://www.tah.org.uk/ for more information.
In order to raise as much money as possible we have put in place donation guidelines. The suggested donation is £100 for a single Will, £150 for couple Wills and £50 for amendments to a Will.
We are passionate about supporting our local community. So far we have raised over £55,000 for charities since 2009. Please help us raise as much money as possible for these fantastic local causes.
Don’t forget, writing your Will is one of the most important decisions you Will make.
Book your appointment now, limited spaces available!
Can’t make it? Don’t worry, we are holding another Will week in November but please contact us in the meantime if we can help you in any way.
*Please note if your Will is complicated, we reserve the right to charge you a fee for the extra work involved. However, you will be notified of the extra fee before we proceed with drafting your Will.