Welcome to Acorn Solicitors
Acorn Solicitors are a friendly, local, family run firm based in Taunton and Street. We are well known for our specialist knowledge and personal style of working.
Our practice, rooted in the heart of Somerset, aims to provide a service where you and your family matter. We provide free consultations and when we have a greater understanding of your needs, we can often offer you a fixed price.
We specialise in:
- Property When moving house our aim is to help things flow as quickly as possible.
- Probate If a loved one dies we can help to make things run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Wills & Trusts We highly recommend that you make a Will. We make them simple and easy to understand.
- Power of Attorney Appointing someone to act on your behalf is an important decision. We can help you.
- Elderly Client Matters We specialise in issues surrounding the elderly and vulnerable in Somerset.
- Nursing Home Fee Recovery We are local experts at recovering wrongly paid care home fees
- Notary Public
Call us for a FREE consultation
Taunton Office 01823 273010
Street Office 01458 441507
Solicitors for the Elderly
Acorn's National Director promotes best practice in Elderly Client Matters
David Sinclair is proud to be National Director for Solicitors for the Elderly and Somerset's local expert in Elderly Client Matters.Find out more about David
A DEED OF VARIATION IS NOT TAX EVASION – JUST “SENSIBLE TAX PLANNING”
A SOMERSET Solicitor who draws up dozens of ‘Deeds of Variation’ a year for local clients says such a legal document is just “sensible tax planning”.
This week politicians all of parties have argued over the effect of a Deed of Variation, … Read more
DEADLY DULL DEED OR ONE OF THE BEST THINGS YOU DO THIS YEAR?
Its very name sounds deadly dull ... Read more
EX-TAUNTON STUDENT QUALIFIES AS LAWYER SAVING CLIENTS £500,000 IN CARE FEES
AN inspirational ex-Castle School and Huish ... Read more