Welcome to Acorn Solicitors
Acorn Solicitors are a friendly, local, family run firm based in Taunton and Street. We are well known for our specialist knowledge and personal style of working.
Our practice, rooted in the heart of Somerset, aims to provide a service where you and your family matter. We provide free consultations and when we have a greater understanding of your needs, we can often offer you a fixed price.
We specialise in:
- Property When moving house our aim is to help things flow as quickly as possible.
- Probate If a loved one dies we can help to make things run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Wills & Trusts We highly recommend that you make a Will. We make them simple and easy to understand.
- Power of Attorney Appointing someone to act on your behalf is an important decision. We can help you.
- Elderly Client Matters We specialise in issues surrounding the elderly and vulnerable in Somerset.
- Nursing Home Fee Recovery We are local experts at recovering wrongly paid care home fees
- Notary Public
Call us for a FREE consultation
Taunton Office 01823 273010
Street Office 01458 441507
Solicitors for the Elderly
Acorn's National Director promotes best practice in Elderly Client Matters
David Sinclair is proud to be National Director for Solicitors for the Elderly and Somerset's local expert in Elderly Client Matters.Find out more about David
Should the NHS be paying for my parent’s care home fees?
If your parent is in a nursing home and their primary need for care is because of their health, then they may be entitled to NHS Continuing Healthcare Funding (CHC). CHC is when the NHS is responsible for paying … Read more